Sequin tops and hoops are fit for a good comeback makeover, but no matter how ready you are to be the fashion IT queen, solid wardrobe essentials are forever.
You can identify them as simple clothing items with bold colors or classic pieces with a simplistic design. They are foundation of fashion and thus are a must have.
1. The Classic White Shirt
A very simple yet chic item that can be wore in so many ways making it is one of my favorite transitional items.
How to wear a Classic White Shirt?
1.1 For Work
- Team it up with a blazer and formal style pants to have a informal work outfit
- Team it up with pencil skirt, waist belt, high heels and a clutch bag for another formal style
1.2 For Date
Team it up with a denim skirt and a
1.3 For Casual
Team it up with your favorite denim jacket and a sneaker and ta da you are ready to go.
For more ways, have a look here.
Did You Know?
A minimum of seven outfit ideas can be created from one clothing item.
2. Black dress
The simple yet elegant world’s most iconic fashion piece will not go anywhere soon, thanks to its versatility.
How to wear a Black Dress?
2.1 For Casual
- Team it up with a worn out denim jacket with a pair of block heels for a comfy yet stylish look
- Team it up with a black bomber jacket with a pair of mules and ta da your super chic and trendy outfit is ready
2.2 For Date
Team it up with an overcoat, knee high boots and a handbag for a perfect evening coffee date look
2.3 For Party
Team it up with nude heels and a clutch and the party is yours
3 Knit Sweater
A great all season contender will give just the right look when known what to be paired with.
How to wear a Knit Sweater?
3.1 For Casual
- Team it up with a pair of black jeans and sneakers for a simple yet stylish look
- Team up a cropped cable sweater with a pair of wide leg jeans
3.2 For Date
Team up an oversize sweater with a denim miniskirt and ta da you are hot in winter too
4. Tank Top
It was originally thought to be worn only to keep sweat away from nicer shirts but a little layering and it will keep you just right for every occasion
How to wear a Tank Top?
4.1 For Casual
- Team it up with a pair of kimono jacket, shorts and fringe sandals
- Team it up with a simple overalls and ta da you are ready for the weekend look
4.2 For Date
Team it up with a maxi skirt and you are ready for the night
4.3 For Work
Just throw on a blazer with a pair of jeans and your not so formal work outfit is ready
5. Denim Jacket
A denim jacket is an essential in your wardrobe no matter what the season. It is versatile and can be the finishing touch for almost any outfit.
How to wear a Denim Jacket?
5.1 For Casual
- Team it up with an oversized top, wide leg pants and chunky platform heels for your favorite chic look
- Team it up for a tulle skirt and crop top
5.2 For Date
Team it up with a white mini dress with a pair of semi-sheer tights and you are ready
6. Black Jeans
A versatile outfit can be paired up with anything and everything for a perfect go look
How to wear a Black Jeans?
Well, it can be teamed up with leather jacket or denim jacket or a white shirt or sweater. Just get your blouses out and you will create a new outfit that you will adore
7. The Statement Blazer
They are the fashion chameleon of any woman’s wardrobe that go with everything
How to wear a Blazer?
7.1 For Casual
- Team it up with your favorite little white dress with a light-hued blazer and flat sandals for a carefree look.
- Team it up with a white tee and a pair of jeans
7.2 For Work
Team it up with a pair of white pants and striped shirt and your office is all yours
8. A short or mid length skirt
Leaves no heads upturned with this next fashion IT piece
How to wear a skirt?
Just like a pair of jeans skirts are highly versatile that can be wore with just everything
9. Black leather Jacket
With its cool and timeless allure, it will never go out of style. An investment piece with staying power.
How to wear a Black Leather Jacket?
9.1 For Casual
- Team it up with a pleated skirt, white top, and matching boots and you are a fashionable chic
- Team it up with a white shirt, ripped jeans, and black ankle boots for a top street style look
9.2 For Date
Wear it with a tee shirt dress and funky shades turning you to a hello gorgeous
10. Denim Shorts
A simple but popular choice that follows comfort with fashion cycle
How to wear a Shorts?
I mean do I even need to explain why I think this is a must-have wardrobe basic? It’s simple, works with everything and anything and definitely a must-have when you’re going on vacation.
11. Red Lipstick
12. Everyday Sunglasses
15. White Sneakers
16. Black Heels
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment about your favorite Statement Peice and where you plan to wear it.